Michael Tierney, Managing Director
T: 61 3 9280 1666
Who we are
Proud winner of the following Awards:
- 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Winner of the Australian Private Banking Awards for Outstanding Institution Ultra High Net Worth AUD 50+million
- Private Banker International Award for Best Private Bank Taiwan (Foreign), Best Family Office Offering, Best UHNW Offering
- 2013 Euromoney Deal of the Year for Middle Eastern Deal of the Year, Global Structured Deal of the Year, Global M&A Deal of the Year, and Global DCM Deal of the Year.
- 2013 FinanceAsia Achievement Award for Best M&A Deal in Australia
- 2013 EuroWeek Asia/Asiamoney Award for Best Leveraged Financing and Best Syndicated Loan
- 2013 IFR Award for Best Structured House of the Year
Credit Suisse AG is one of the world's leading financial services providers and is part of the Credit Suisse group of companies (referred to here as 'Credit Suisse'). As an integrated bank, Credit Suisse is able to offer clients its expertise in the areas of private banking, investment banking and asset management from a single source. Credit Suisse provides specialist advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients and high net worth private clients worldwide, and also to retail clients in Switzerland. Credit Suisse is headquartered in Zurich and operates in over 50 countries worldwide. The group employs approximately 45,600 people. The registered shares (CSGN) of Credit Suisse's parent company, Credit Suisse Group AG, are listed in Switzerland and, in the form of American Depositary Shares (CS), in New York. Further information about Credit Suisse can be found at www.credit-suisse.com.
Author: Adrian O’Shannessy, Director, Greenwoods & Herbert Smith Freehills
Author: Dr Kar Mei Tang, Head of Policy and Research, AVCAL