Australian Growth Company Awards
Launched in 2012, the awards celebrate companies that demonstrate high rates of growth, innovation, integrity, contribution to community and sustainable growth.
This year the awards are proudly co-sponsored by K&L Gates, Macquarie Capital, Intralinks, Deloitte, Westpac, 2020 Exchange and the Australian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (AVCAL). Private Equity Media are also supporting the awards as media partner.
Nominations are now open and applications are sought across eight categories:
- Growth Company of the Year Award
- Agribusiness & Food Growth Company of the Year
- Financial Services & Business Services Growth Company of the Year Award
- Health & Life Sciences Growth Company of the Year Award
- Technology Growth Company of the Year Award
- Fashion and Consumer Goods Growth Company of the Year Awards
- Women in Leadership Award
- Exit of the Year Award.
Eligible applicants will have an annual turnover between $25m and $500m, except in the Technology category where nominees will have a minimum turnover of $10 million.
Nominations close on 19 September 2016 and the winners will be announced in a ceremony at the Ivy Ballroom on 27 October 2016.
The blank nomination form is attached and full details of the categories and criteria are available on the AGCA webpage. You can also keep up to date on further announcements by connecting with the Australian Growth Company Awards LinkedIn group.