As an AVCAL member, you are one of around 170 member organisations benefiting from representation by a single industry voice, access to broad networking opportunities and access to important industry data and research.
Specific membership benefits include:
- Invites to attend AVCAL networking and professional development programs and events including the annual alpha conference, at preferential member pricing
- Access to member-only special reports and information via your online user profile
- Access to key industry research and statistics
- Opportunity to join the Partners' Program to expand your brand, networking and access to resources
- Option to use the AVCAL logo on your website to promote the link between your organisation and ours (excludes individual members)
- Representation by a body that is committed to developing best-practice policies and standards to meet members’ needs.
Managing your account
The header on each page of this site has a login section for you to access your membership account, update your details and reset your password.
What you can do when logged onto your account:
- Check your membership type, status and expiry date
- Update your details including your password
- Update your company profile (if you have been assigned admin rights)
- Add and remove member contacts
- Renew membership
- Check what events you have registered for
- Check what events you have attended
- Keep track of your professional development summary
- Review and/or re-print your tax invoices.
If you need to discuss any of the above, please email Member Services for assistance.
Author: Christian Gergis, Head of Policy and Research, AVCAL