Investor Reporting Nomination
Nominations for the 2013 Excellence in Investor Reporting Award
- Nominations for the 2013 award will open in mid-2013
This award seeks to recognise excellence in investor reporting by AVCAL GP members. Nominees are assessed based on their adherence to the AVCAL reporting guidelines and the level to which nominees exceed investor reporting expectations. This award aims to promote a continual raising of benchmarks by which the industry is measured. The award also aims to set standards to which AVCAL GP members should aspire.
All nominations will be considered by an expert judging panel of LPs, using the AVCAL Reporting Guidelines as the minimum basis for consideration. Judges will provide their feedback to all nominees through a structured feedback sheet. Scroll down for a copy of the feedback template.
- Be a current financial member of AVCAL;
- Be authorised to provide the requested information to AVCAL;
- In the case the nomination is made by a LP on behalf of an AVCAL GP member, the nomination requirements will be provided only by the GP.
The award will be judged on the reports of all current funds under management for the quarter-ending 31 March 2013;
Nominees will need to upload a soft copy of their reports into a secure online platform (contact us for access) and also deliver two hard copies of the reports to the AVCAL office (these must be received by 5pm 31 July 2013):
Australian Private Equity & Venture Capital Association Limited
Level 10, Kyle House, 27 - 31 Macquarie Place
Sydney NSW 2000
- The person submitting the nomination form must be authorised to provide the information to the judging panel and to AVCAL;
- If an LP wishes to nominate a GP, the LP must have authorisation from the GP to nominate prior to contacting AVCAL;
- AVCAL adheres to Federal privacy laws with respect to information provided to us;
- Nominee submissions should be sent to AVCAL by 5pm on the 31st of July, 2013.
The award recipients will be announced at the 2013 AVCAL alpha conference in September 2013.
• Judges decision is final;
• AVCAL reserves the right to reject a nominee if information provided is not sufficient or if the information is not legible enough.