AVCAL Annual Awards
The 2016 annual AVCAL awards
The AVCAL Awards recognise and celebrate fund managers, portfolio companies and supporting advisors in the private equity and venture capital industry that build, transform and grow businesses.
GP members can nominate their portfolio companies and corporate advisors in the following categories:
- Best early stage
- Best management buy-out < $75m
- Best management buy-out $75m-$150m
- Best management buy-out $150m-$300m
- Best management buy-out $300m-$500m
- Best management buy-out >$500m
- The Michael Hirshorn Award
- The Diversity Award
Judging will be done by an expert industry panel and the recipients will be announced at the AVCAL alpha conference gala dinner on 1 September 2016. The awards presentation is an important part of the conference and showcases how our members build better businesses. Have you registered for AVCAL alpha conference®? More information here.
How to nominate
- Contact us by email or phone +61 2 8243 7000 to receive your nomination form. Nomination forms will be available from Monday 27 June 2016.
To be eligible to submit a nomination for tha AVCAL awards you must:
- Be an AVCAL member in the current and next financial year
- Have made the investment within the last 10 years to 30 June 2016
- Have realised at least 50% of the investment by the end of FY 2016
- Be authorised to provide the required information, as stated in the nomination form, to AVCAL
- Submit all information as requested in the nomination form
- Submit a completed nomination form along with all supporting documents (if any) no later than 5pm on Friday 29 July 2016.
- Any deals nominated must have been exited on or before 30 June 2016
Author: Joanne Varcoe, Marketing Manager, AVCAL
Author: Christian Gergis, Head of Policy and Research, AVCAL