AVCAL research library update
13th Feb 12
AVCAL's wesbite has a new Research Library that is a one-stop centre to access current international research on PE and VC, such as the global evidence on the important economic role of the industry.
To view the latest global research, visit the Research Library and look for the items marked NEW.
Recent items include:
- Coller Capital’s Global PE Barometer Winter 2011-12 survey of LP attitudes towards the PE asset class, with over two-thirds of LPs surveyed expecting 2012 to be a good/excellent vintage year for PE.
- GE Innovation Barometer, which reviews the challenges and opportunities presented by the current state of innovation in Australia.
- 2012 Private Equity Report: Engaging for Growth - a study by the Boston Consulting Group looking at 2012 trends and areas of operational value creation.
- UK Fast Track research report by Deloitte/Fast Track looks at the UK’s 100 PE-backed midmarket companies with the fastest-growing EBITDA over the last two years.
- PE Spotlight - this Preqin report reviews global PE activity in 2011.
- Global Pension Assets Study 2012 - this Towers Watson report looks at current trends in global pension assets in 13 major pension markets with total AUM of over $27 trillion.
- Asia-Pacific 2012 PE Outlook by Ernst & Young
- Q4 2011 Debt Market Update by KPMG
- Do Private Equity Fund Managers Earn Their Fees? This study by Robinson & Sensoy looks the relationship between PE manager compensation and performance over the period 1984 to 2010. They find that managers with higher compensation generally earn back their pay by delivering higher gross performance.
Author: Kosta Sinelnikov, Senior Research Analyst, AVCAL